Ive got it....Im going out of town today when I get back ill pm you and copy and send it to you
I was wondering if anyone had this video up for grabbs...let me know and we can work something out...PLEASE!!...thanks
Ive got it....Im going out of town today when I get back ill pm you and copy and send it to you
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">OH MAN!!....thanks alot!!!...big smile on my face =)Originally posted by Playpen Sxdx:
Ive got it....Im going out of town today when I get back ill pm you and copy and send it to you
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ July 09, 2005 03:35 PM: Message edited by: RoadZOmbie ]</font>
Oh man can I get a copy of that too. I have been looking for it forever.
Just noticed that there is a Real Media version of Don't Think Twice from that on the SxDx Yahoo Group http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/sxdx/files/video/
Not sure how good it is because I don't have real player installed. But thought you might want to try it out.
That particular file is about five years old. It's encoded at a low bit rate, because I made it in the ancient times when more people used dial-up than high speed connections.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by JGoaten:
Just noticed that there is a Real Media version of Don't Think Twice from that on the SxDx Yahoo Group http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/sxdx/files/video/
Not sure how good it is because I don't have real player installed. But thought you might want to try it out.
thanks for the info guys
hey Playpen SxDx...so are you going to share a copy of the Mike Ness 120 Minutes Performance? =)
send me a PM if you want
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ July 27, 2005 02:21 AM: Message edited by: RoadZOmbie ]</font>
Yeah roadzombie im working on it, but i dont have the equipment at the moment to get it from vhs on to my computer. i could send it out individually, but that will take longer....
no problem....just keep me updated
Bookmarks